Whether it’s to keep your gob gorgeous or heal splits and chaps its currently suffering from, here’s a few tips to keep you puckered up.
- Stop bloody licking ’em! For those few seconds after you’ve licked your lips everything’s fine, they’re shiny and feel cool but the countdown is on. The moisture evaporates quickly and leaves them dryer then before. The enzymes in saliva that keeps our mouths clean and digest food are extremely harsh on your pout so stop covering your lips with them.
- Lips have no melanin in them so help them out by using products that have SPF included for added protection. Burnt lips are not fun.
- Matt lipsticks can be extremely drying -that’s why they last so long- so switch things up and don’t wear them often.
- So those tiny, stingy annoying little cuts that sometimes appear what seems like overnight, can be obliterated with the help of a little hydrocortisone cream
- To keep the kisser supple try to use balms that have the following ingredients:
You hear of its benefits all the time, its true for great skin, bright eyes and a host of other things but drinking plenty of water will keep those lip lovely .
This week its all things lippy so we’re kicking it off with few tips to get yours in check!